- Position: Avionics Mechanic I, II, III
- Location: Reno/Stead, Nevada
- Description:Tactical Air is seeking an experienced high-performance Avionics Mechanic to join our Maintenance team. Maintenance professionals will generate sorties and perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance supporting all aircraft. The ideal candidates will be professional, disciplined, team-oriented, technically astute, and responsive to the needs of the company and its Department of Defense (DoD) customers. This position will report to the Director of Maintenance and is responsible for the safe and effective operation of company-owned aircraft. This position may require travel as needed to various work sites across the U.S. support contract requirements
- Experience, Education, and Qualifications: Passion, experience, and background in all aspects of aircraft maintenance and related support of high performance military aircraft preferred. Preferential consideration given for applicable training, certification, or licensing. Valid state driver license.
- Clearance: Must provide proof of lawful eligibility to work in the U.S. Eligible to obtain current U.S. government secret security clearance. Must submit to background check and pre-employment drug screening (including for marijuana) and DOT/DCMA physical certifications.
- To Apply: Please submit a cover letter (optional), current resume/CV, and completed Tactical Air Employment Application.
- For More Information Click Here: Avionics Mechanic-RNO
- Please Download the Application Here: TAS Employment Application
- Please Download the Required Self-Identification Forms Here: TAS Self Identification Forms
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org