Website Tactical Air Support, Inc.
It's Not What We Do It's How We Do It
- Position: Tool Room Attendant
- Location: Reno/Stead, Nevada
- Description: The ideal candidate for the Tool Room Attendant position will be professional, disciplined, highly productive, team-oriented, and responsive to the needs of the company, customers, and co-workers. This position will be responsible for the daily issuance of tools and hazardous materials and will perform duties in support of aircraft operations. The Tool Room Attendant must be knowledgeable in federal and state regulations required by the Department of Defense (DoD); Manufacturer Materials Safety Data Sheets (MSDS); Environmental, Health, and Safety; Quality Assurance; Security; Explosive Safety; and all other applicable governmental and company programs. Please see the position Profile/Job Description for complete description and requirements.
- Experience: Two years’ experience specializing in a DoD aviation materials control environment; tool room control and hazardous material handling experience; NALCOMIS/OOMA and Aviation Logistics Material Management System experience preferred.
- Education / Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent; completion of 40-hour HAZMAT course; ability to pass any government licensing requirements. Valid state driver license.
- Clearance: Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. Current U.S. government security clearance preferred. Must submit to background check and pre-employment drug screening (including for marijuana) and DOT/DCMA physical certifications. May be required to travel to various work sites throughout the U.S.
- To Apply: Please submit a cover letter (optional), current resume/CV, and completed Tactical Air Employment Application.
- For More Information Click Here: Tool Room Attendant-RNO_Profile 6.16.2020
- Please Download the Application Here: TAS Employment Application
- Please Download the Required Self-Identification Forms Here: TAS Self Identification Forms
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org