Website TacticalAirUS Tactical Air Support, Inc.
It's Not What We Do It's How We Do It
- Position: Senior Site Maintenance Manager
- Location: TBA
- Description: Tactical Air is seeking an experienced Senior Site Maintenance Manager for assignment to the USAF Combat Air Force (CAF) Contracted Air Support (CAS) contract operating Tactical Air’s F-5E/F Advanced Tiger (F-5ATTM). The mission is providing ADAIR services to the USAF 4th and 5th generation fighter squadrons, groups, and wings across the U.S.
- The ideal candidate for the Senior Site Maintenance Manager position will be highly experienced, professional, disciplined, team-oriented, and responsive to the needs of the company and its Department of Defense (DoD) customers. This position will report to the Program Manager responsible for the safe and effective operation of company-owned aircraft.
- Experience: Passion for all aspects of aircraft maintenance and related support of high performance military aircraft preferred. Preferential consideration given for applicable training, certification, or licensing.
- Eight years’ experience in aircraft maintenance industry; military or government aviation maintenance contractor preferred;
- Progressive leadership, management, and supervisory experience;
- Education / Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in aviation maintenance or management preferred; continuous improvement and quality management system training or certifications (ISO9000/AS9100 or Lean Six Sigma preferred); FAA A&P license.
- Clearance: Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. Must possess current U.S. government secret security clearance. Must submit to background check and pre-employment drug screening and DOT/DCMA physical certifications.This position may be assigned to various work sites across the U.S. and will be expected to travel as needed to support contract requirements.
- To Apply: Please submit a cover letter (optional), current resume/CV, and completed Tactical Air Employment Application.
- For More Information Click Here: SR Site Maintenance Manager
- Please Download the Application Here: TAS Employment Application
- Please Download the Required Self-Identification Forms Here: TAS Self Identification Forms
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org