Website TacticalAirUS Tactical Air Support, Inc.
It's Not What We Do It's How We Do It
- Position: Maintenance Control Supervisor (MCS)
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Description: Tactical Air is seeking an experienced Maintenance Control Supervisor to join our dedicated, elite team of professionals who get things done, enjoy working together, and are committed to growing with this fast-moving company.
- The ideal candidate for the MCS position will be professional, disciplined, team-oriented, technically astute, and responsive to the needs of the company, colleagues, and customers. This position will report to the Director of Production and will play a crucial role in Tactical Air’s operations ensuring daily oversight of all functional and operational activities in maintenance control of aircraft.
- Experience: Passion for all aspects of aviation maintenance of high performance military aircraft preferred. Minimum or desirable requirements include:
- Significant background in commercial support of former military aircraft under Department of Defense (DoD) contracts.
- Eight years’ current experience in aircraft maintenance.
- Experience with high-performance military aircraft (F-5/T-38).
- Experience or familiarity with ISO9000/AS9100 or Lean Six Sigma preferred.
- Demonstrated progressive leadership experience.
- Education / Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Aviation Maintenance, Quality Assurance, or Manufacturing Management, and/or completion of aviation maintenance technical school, or combination of training, education, and experience; valid state driver license; FAA A&P License. Preferential consideration given for other applicable training, certification, or licensing.
- Clearance: Must provide lawful proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. Ability to obtain U.S. government secret security clearance. Must submit to background check and pre-employment drug screening (including for marijuan). Regular travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- To Apply: Please submit a cover letter (optional), current resume/CV, and completed Tactical Air Employment Application.
- For More Information Click Here: Maintenance Control Supervisor
- Please Download the Application Here: TAS Employment Application
- Please Download the Required Self-Identification Forms Here: TAS Self Identification Forms
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org