Website TacticalAirUS Tactical Air Support, Inc.
It's Not What We Do It's How We Do It
- Position: Director, Program Management Office (PMO)
- Location: Lexington Park, Maryland
- Description:Tactical Air is seeking an experienced Director of Program Management (PMO) to join our team in a newly created division for project/program management.
- The goal of the Program Management Office is to ensure Tactical Air’s projects and programs are executed across various product lines in a standardized and repeatable manner which maximizes overall effectiveness and profitability. The Director of PMO position is an integral part of an elite team of professionals who get things done, enjoy working together, and are committed to growing with this fast-moving company.
- The ideal candidate for the Director position will be highly experienced, professional, disciplined, team-oriented, and responsive to the needs of the company, colleagues, and customers. This position will report to the Chief Compliance Officer and will establish and support standards, methodologies, and tools for project management, maintain up-to-date information on project status and health, and collaborate with leadership across all departments in initiating and managing the programmatic initiatives that Tactical Air undertakes. This is an opportunity to be a change agent and bring excellence to Tactical Air’s Portfolio, Program, and Project Management implementation. This position will be responsible for continuous improvement in product and service realization process for new contracts and post-release life-cycle management and will balance development of Program Management policies and procedures with business goals.
- Experience: Combination of training, education, and experience in a progressive leadership role in program management, with five years’ experience in project management; background in large-scale government contracting; background in aerospace/defense industry advantageous; experience with, and executing, federal (DoD) contracts, Other Transaction Authority Agreements, and complying with federal (FAR and DFARS) contract requirements; experience with continuous process improvement systems; Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and/or ISO9000/AS9100 preferred.
- Education / Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Project Management, or related discipline; Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Certified Practitioner, Federal Acquisition Certification (FAC-P/PM), Defense Acquisition University Level III Program Management Certifications or training, or Agile Scrum Master Certification.
- Clearance: Must be lawfully eligible to work in the United States and complete a U.S. government I-9 Form. Eligibility for a U.S. government security clearance may be required. Regular travel to various work sites in the U.S. required.
- To Apply: Please submit a cover letter (optional), current resume/CV, and completed Tactical Air Employment Application.
- For More Information Click Here: Director, Program Management Office_4.27.2020
- Please Download the Application Here: TAS Employment Application
- Please Download the Required Self-Identification Forms Here: TAS Self Identification Forms
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org