Website TacticalAirUS Tactical Air Support, Inc.
It's Not What We Do It's How We Do It
- Position: ADAIR Pilot
- Location: Various Air Force Bases
- Description:Tactical Air is seeking ADAIR Pilots for assignment to the USAF Combat Air Force (CAF) Contracted Air Support (CAS) contract operating Tactical Air’s F-5E/F Advanced Tiger (F-5ATTM). The mission is providing ADAIR services to the USAF 4th and 5th generation fighter squadrons, groups, and wings across the U.S.
- Successful candidates will receive initial or transition training in Tactical Air’s F-5AT and CF-5D fighter aircraft in Reno, Nevada prior to assignment with the contract program and will be deployed at a variety of USAF fighter bases. Order location is dependent upon final contract award.
- The ideal candidate for the ADAIR Pilot position will be highly experienced, professional, disciplined, team-oriented, and responsive to the needs of the company and its Department of Defense (DoD) customers. This position will report to the Program Chief Pilot for the safe and effective operation of company-owned aircraft. Pilots may be assigned to fly in any of the company’s aircraft and will be expected to travel as needed to support contract requirements.
- Experience: Passion for all aspects of adversarial air support training flying Tactical Air’s high performance military aircraft preferred. Minimum/requisite fighter/attack/trainer aircraft flight and tactical experience to include:
- 1000-hour fighter, attack, or trainer time with at least 300 hours fighter;
- DoD flight lead qualification;
- Weapon School Graduate or DoD Adversary;
- 5 years’ tactical recency.
- Education / Qualifications: Minimum requirements include pilot certificates and instrument ratings and current FAA medical certificates (Class I or II). Valid state driver license. Preferential consideration given for other applicable training, certification, or licensing.
- Clearance: Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. Must possess current U.S. government secret security clearance. Must submit to background check and pre-employment drug screening and DOT/DCMA physical certifications. Required to travel to various work sites throughout the U.S.
- To Apply: Please submit a cover letter (optional), current resume/CV, and completed Tactical Air Employment Application.
- For More Information Click Here: ADAIR Pilot-in-Command-CAF CAS_Profile 4.8.2020
- Please Download the Application Here: TAS Employment Application
- Please Download the Required Self-Identification Forms Here: TAS Self Identification Forms
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org