Website TacticalAirUS Tactical Air Support, Inc.
It's Not What We Do It's How We Do It
- Position: Quality Assurance Representative
- Location: Reno, Nevada
- Description: The ideal candidate for the Quality Assurance Representative position will be professional, highly-productive, disciplined , team-oriented, technically astute, and responsive to the needs of the company, colleagues, and customers. This position will monitor and evaluate all maintenance actions to ensure safe and reliable aircraft are provided in accordance with current technical manuals, directives, and instructions applicable to the maintenance program.
- Experience: Passion for all aspects of repair and maintenance programs of high performance military aircraft (F-5/T-38) preferred. Eight years’ current work experience in general aircraft maintenance occupational field, preferable in the military or with a government aviation maintenance contractor; lead or supervision experience, with progressive management experience; knowledgeable of Quality Assurance procedures and application safety and maintenance or technical manuals or publications and DCMA 8210.
- Education / Qualifications: High School Diploma/GED; advanced degree in aviation studies or relevant field preferred. FAA A&P license required.
- Clearance: Must provide lawful proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. Must be able to attain appropriate security clearance in support of operations. May be required to complete background check. Must pass pre-employment drug screening, including for marijuana. May be required to travel to various work sites throughout the U.S.
- For More Information Click Here: Quality Assurance Representative_1.13.2020
- Please Download the Application Here and Return: TAS Employment Application
- Please Download the Required Self-Identification Forms Here: TAS Self Identification Forms_OMB Exp 1.31.2020
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com